Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance is a necessary protective net for your business when you use vehicles to ship product or haul all of your gear around. Our Santa Monica insurance provider carries a number of commercial auto insurance policies that are sure to have you covered in any conceivable situation.
Commercial Auto Coverage Options
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Helps pay damages due to bodily injury to others for which you or your business are responsible. If you are sued, it also helps you pay your defense and court costs
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Helps pay damages due to property damages to others for which you or your business are responsible.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: Helps pay reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for covered persons
- Collision Coverage: Helps pay for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object. Coverage is subject to a deductible
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for loss of or damage to an insured vehicle, not caused by a collision or vehicle rollover.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Helps pay for injuries and property damage when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or does not have sufficient liability insurance.
How Much Liability Coverage Do You Need?
How much liability coverage you decide to purchase ultimately rests on what you’re comfortable with paying out of pocket should an accident occur. Only you can decide how much protection you need, so you need to crunch some numbers to answer the question “how can I pay for any damages exceeding my coverage limits?”
Santa Monica shoppers can take a look at our commercial auto insurance options to get covered today and keep your business running the way it should.
Contact us at (310) 309-1311 with any questions about our commercial auto insurance or our full lineup of insurance products.